Wednesday 2 October 2013

The House

The Journey 
  "The House" is my home. It doesn't feel like a home but it's my home. "The Parents" are my parents. I don't feel like they're my parents but they are my parents. "The School" is my school. It doesn't feel like my school but it's my school. Therefore, one ordinary afternoon, I decided to find out what was wrong with my life. 
  As soon as I woke up that 6th day, I rushed down stairs. I knew this day was going to be different! today isn't going to be one of my mundane routine days. I woke up before my parents to sneak out. I had nothing but enlightenment on my mind. I was going to attain knowledge that would satisfy my monotonous life. 
  As soon as I got out of my house, I was free. I knew where I was going. The place everyone fears: "Periculum". This is the only place the people of Pacem weren't allowed to go. Our RL, Mr. Josh Anoit restricted Periculum. There is only 4 roads in Pacem and all of them lead to Periculum. I will take the Eupham St

No comments:

Post a Comment